Sunday, October 30, 2011

Short and Sweet

Ok, I am just starting my post, at the usual time I wrap them up at. A Sunday that included daddy being gone all day AND a grouchy baby, also results in a grouchy mommy. Let's just be honest. I am usually a very positive person, but it's way past my bedtime, and my house looks like a war zone.

I needed a pick-me-up at the end of the afternoon, and no, coffee wouldn't cut it. So besides having two of the best friends a girl could ask for come over, what is a girl to do, besides start tearing into the Christmas decorations a day before Halloween? Yep, I dragged every single box from garage to kitchen and had a hay day. Kinley did too, of course. Pulling out each individual ornament and saying "ball" over and over. As I sorted through decor, and Kinley...'helped' ... Sara made puppy chow while Michael Buble serenaded "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" over the macbook speakers. It was splendid. And, now my kitchen looks like a bomb went off at the North Pole, but that's okay, because like I said before, once Halloween is over, it's fair game for Christmas central here.

Tomorrow, we are going to bake Halloween treats and go trick-or-treating, precious photos of my little owl to come.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You actually dragged it all out?? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete