She was enjoying herself so much that she didn't want to leave to go home. While we were in worship, I am holding Kinley and she is raising her hands and I think my heart jumped into my throat, fell back into my chest, where it then beat a million beats per minute, and THEN melted. It was the most precious thing I have ever seen and something I will never, ever forget as a mother. It seems like such a "duh" thing to say, but it was a big old slap in the face at just exactly HOW influential I am to Kinley as her mother, and that she is LITERALLY a product of what I raise her to be. It's such a big job and responsibility and I am so proud of the big girl that she is turning out to be.
We are so happy to say Aunt Kelsie is coming to visit for a few days, we don't know what we will do, but we know we will have fun, and most likely go to Target 500 times.
You are good, You are good
when there's nothing good in me.
You are love, You are love
on display for all to see.
You are light, You are light
when the darkness closes in.
You are hope, You are hope
You have covered all my sin.
You are peace, You are peace
when my fear is crippling.
You are true, You are true
even in my wandering.
You are joy, You are joy
You're the reason that I sing.
You are life, You are life
in You, death has lost it's sting.
Oh, I'm running to Your arms.
I'm running to Your arms.
The riches of Your love,
will always be enough.
Nothing compares to Your embrace,
light of the world, forever reign.
You are more, You are more
than my words will ever say.
You are Lord, You are Lord
all creation will proclaim.
You are here, You are here
in your presence I'm made whole.
You are God, You are God
of all else, I am letting go.

No comments:
Post a Comment