I have been waiting for forever to get back on here. The Mac broke last year and if you know anything about Mac's you know it costs as much to fix one as it does to just go buy a new one. I stuck in under my bed and my blog got lost in the crazy abyss I would like to refer to as having 2 kids -- ha.
Honestly though, so much has happened in a year that I'm not even going to try to update on all of the details. In short, we have a beautiful and beyond brilliant 2.5 year old, who may just be a little too smart and sassy for her own good. She's the wittiest two year old I know. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from? ;) only kidding. And a sweet, sweet 6 month old whose happy go lucky and equally as much a mommys girl as she is a daddy's girl. (Yes! Finally have one kid who semi likes me!) again, only kidding. I know k loves me, we just butt heads sometimes because she's 2 going on 20. Her and her daddy are tighter than ever. They really are BEST friends.
Ty and I are doing great. He's gotten a promotion and I'm so incredibly proud of the father and husband he is. We've had bumps in the road - I believe all married couples do. Some may admit it, some may not but he does all he can to provide for his 3 girls and put us as number 1. I truly can't say enough good things about how far he's came. We've really become best friends. We've even started up some old traditions back from, drum roll please, when we were get this -- DATING! Ahem, Movie Monday! And it's so much fun. As tired as I am at the end of the day, it's been so much fun to spend quality time together, laughing and hanging out.
Tonight I was getting Scarlett ready for bed and I put on a little white polo sleeper with the newborn style fold-over mittens attached and I got all choked up seeing her in an outfit like that. It reminded me of when she was a newborn and how truly fast her infancy is going. You think your first goes fast, but the second one seems to grow even faster. You're so wrapped up in having two kids, and learning how to juggle that and multi-task as a new mom to multiples that you don't realize how truly fleeting infancy is. I barely remember her being a newborn and it kills me. I feel like my kids are sand slipping in between my fingers. They are growing up faster than I can even explain. I'm so fortunate to have healthy, growing children but its so hard to see them get so big, so quickly.
I must say I've gotten the hang of two. I learned schedule and routine is EVERYTHING. Most days I literally do not even sit down other than to feed Scarlett. But I'm loving it. I love the chaos and craziness and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Ill be back soon for more posts and armature pictures ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment