Monday, January 16, 2012

we've got high hopes.

This won't be a long post..it's late, I am tired and am half-way watching a movie with my husband. - Law Abiding Citizen.. I say halfway watching it because it's a very corrupt movie and I am scared if I let my mind get too into it, I will have nightmares for weeks. It isn't' a horror movie, just very demented.

Anyway, my poor husbands been having one issue after another after his job, and we have been asking God to open up some bigger and better opportunities for us. The hours, the staff, everything about the current work situation he is in, has been one headache after another. I know that's not the most peachy thing to blog about but we need the prayers that something else opens up for us. It's putting a lot of strain and stress on our whole family but we are confident God will open a new door for us and it will be wonderful. We are hopeful..

In happier news - we get to see our little baby to be tomorrow afternoon, so of course I will have pictures to follow. This is the scan they predicted Kinley's gender at - HOWEVER, that is pretty uncommon and many tech's won't even try to guess that early. Kinley was just um, "showing off" and it was very obvious she was a girl. So, there's a small chance that we may find out the gender tomorrow. Again, we are hopeful..


"every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment