Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All about S.

Scarlett is becoming quite the little character. It's crazy to imagine that at one time, we were just a family of 3. She may only be 6 months old, but she has such a big personality. She's so loving - always hugging and kissing. Yes, already. She is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, so she'll be crawling any day. She loves, and I mean LOVES her big sister. The crazier, and louder Kin acts - the better. She's always getting S all riled up and can make her laugh harder than anyone else can. She absolutely adores her big sister. She waves, at everything. It's pretty hilarious. She waves at all of us, at pictures, at people she sees on tv, at toys.. It kills me. Bouncing.. Oh my gosh, bouncing. This kid is the bounciest thing I've ever seen. Loves her jumperoo. Will be sitting on her bottom, and can bounce so hard she can stand up.. Scares me half to death. She obviously can't stand up on her own yet but she can bounce her way there.. Then a face plant ensues. She bounces all around when she sees Ty get home at night. She's a funny baby. Much like her sister, she isn't a fan of fruits. It blows my mind. I don't understand how a kid doesn't like fruit. Bananas is about it
She thinks that naps are for the birds. She doesn't nap often and when she does, it's maybe 15 minutes tops. Makes for one tired mommy combined with her waking up multiple times a night. Guess that is what I get for bragging about how she slept like clock work from 9 pm - 5 am from 3 weeks on. Ugh.. Ya, those days are over. Around 5 months old she started sleep regression and so far, I am not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel Zzzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment