I am so ecstatic to be in Nixa. I never, ever in my life thought I would say that, but it's the truth. Having a baby put a whole new spin on just about absolutely everything I have ever known. I love the house we will be in, I love the neighborhood. I absolutely love everything about it. I have to admit, I am a basket case at the moment. My house is in shambles {aka BOXES!} and I am about to pull my hair out. I can not wait to be settled in the new house. My beloved Christmas decorations are begging to come out. I have waited ALL YEAR LONG for this holiday season, and dang it, I want my decorations out!
Even more than that I can not wait to get back into our routine. We are only a couple miles from James River so I can't wait to get back in to the gym in the mornings. I used the long 35 minute drive as an excuse to not go, so those days are over. Right now we are throwing whatever hodge podge meals together we can, as I don't want to go grocery shopping before the move. Plus the fact that my kitchen is 75% boxed up.
I haven't been this antsy and excited about anything since probably the week before my induction with Kinley! The anticipation is killing me! I am so thankful God has provided us with a house that we love, at a lower monthly payment, and a better location. It truly is a blessing. I am also very thankful to my husband who has made this all possible. He works very hard for everything that we have, and he really doesn't understand my gratitude. We may not always see eye to eye on everything, and having an 18 month old who hasn't been sleeping at night is certainly putting our marriage through some rough patches, but that's life and we will pull through .. let's face it, nobody is very pleasant to be around at 3 in the morning on little to no sleep.
I promise to get back into my blogging routine once we get settled into the house, until then, Happy Thanksgiving.
Enter His gates with thanks giving, and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. -Psalm 100:4

No comments:
Post a Comment